Allec, LLC is a full-service insured environmental remediation contractor serving residential and commercial building owners and managers in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Carroll County, Washington, DC and Virginia. We specialize in asbestos and lead abatement, mold remediation, as well as fire and water restoration services.
We offer our clients a staff that is EPA AHERA certified in asbestos and lead abatement, and follows established EPA standards to ensure proper and safe asbestos and lead abatement. We are licensed and insured, and projects are completed in strict accordance with U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE). We are licensed and insured to remove bonded and friable asbestos and lead-based paint. Our workers and supervisors are EPA AHERA asbestos and lead certified.
Allec, LLC operates under the following license and/or certifications:
- Business License for a Construction Firm #30056172
- Asbestos Removal/Encapsulation M21-24-543
- Lead Paint Services for Residential & Commercial Buildings #15719
- EPA Lead Certification number NAT-F107425-1
- Baltimore City Minority Business (MBE) #16-373743
- MBE/DBE/SBE certified with State of Maryland #16-652
For more information on our scope of services, view our Blue Book listing here: